HeyTurlock is Hiring!
Want to be a Social Media Content Creation Specialist? HeyTurlock is looking for a fun, creative person who loves to write, loves social media and loves our town! Responsibilities include taking a leadership role in HeyTurlock HeyFave social media content creation and social media calendar coordination. Additionally, we’re looking for this new team-member to assist with grass roots promotions of our HeyFave membership program. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone interested in a future career in marketing and/or interested in stretching their creative limits. Oh, and our hours are flexible!
Here’s more about the position…
- Write social media content for HeyFave members, which will require research and creative brainstorming
- Create graphics or photographs for social media content, either working with HeyTurlock graphic designer or creating it using a technology such as Canva
- Write blog posts for HeyTurlock.com website
- Promote HeyFave Online Business Directory and perform Sales Outreach to local businesses, including, but not limited to, distributing postcards door to door, researching email addresses, etc.
- Super creative and clever!
- Fantastic writing skills
- Proficient in social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google Docs
- Bonus points for: proficiency in Canva, Hootsuite, and/or Photoshop
- Pay is commensurate with experience.
- College credit offered
- Flexible hours and the option to work from home!
Please send your resume and an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing why you’re interested in working with the HeyTurlock team.