Updated October 27, 2016
Hey Turlock Terms and Conditions of Use:
HeyTurlock aims to be a positive communications partner in the greater Turlock area. Our primary objective is to help communicate, publicize, and keep track of the many wonderful events taking place in Turlock. We love our town and hope to support the many community happenings taking place each day.
By accessing this web site, you the user are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- HeyTurlock administrators reserve the right to reject an event if it does not comply with any of the below:
- Events must be open to the public, non-exclusive, and community minded.
- Events may not be discriminatory, defamatory, illegal, offensive, or obscene in nature.
- Events must take place within the limits of Turlock, Denair, Hilmar, Hughson, or Stevinson, CA.
- Business-hosted events should be special happenings that occur outside the regular operations of that business.
- HeyTurlock reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy.
- Event organizers are responsible for their own ticket sales transactions.
- Events will be reviewed by administrators and approved to appear on the calendar within 48 hours of event submittal. Please note that missing information may add to this lead time.
- With the exception of White Label subscribers, events must be submitted using the event submittal form. General press releases or emails will not be considered.
- If an event is cancelled or its venue or date is changed and HeyTurlock is not notified, the organizer will receive a warning. If it happens twice the organizer will be banned from uploading his or her events to the site.
- The user agrees to hold harmless HeyTurlock, its officials and employees, for any and all liability, damages or losses incurred because of actions, errors or omissions related to the use of the Calendar.
- HeyTurlock does not supervise events posted to the Calendar and are not involved with any of the actions of the individuals at these events. Accordingly, HeyTurlock has no control over the identity or actions of the individuals who are in attendance at these events. You, the user, are solely responsible for determining if the event or gathering is safe. HeyTurlock does not conduct criminal, driving or other background checks of users and cannot determine if users are suitable hosts or event attendees. There are risks associated with attending an event, including, without limitation, the failure of the host and its attendees to provide a safe atmosphere, abide by Applicable Law, miscommunication regarding the details of the event or gathering, and inappropriate or dangerous conduct on the part of the host or the other attendees that may result in injury and/or death.
- By attending an event posted to the Calendar, you represent and warrant that you meet any age eligibility requirements and agree to comply with the laws of the state in which the event or gathering occurs, including laws governing alcohol consumption.
- Because HeyTurlock (i) does not supervise or control the events, gatherings or interactions between our users and other persons, (ii) are not in any way involved with physical transportation to or from events or gatherings or with the actions of any individuals at such events or gatherings, (iii) cannot guarantee the true identity or age of our users, and (iv) have no control over the quality, safety, morality, legality, truthfulness or accuracy of various aspects of any event or gathering, you agree to bear all risk and to release us (and our officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and third party partners) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, now and in the future, arising out of or in any way connected with your attendance at any event or gathering, our resolution of any disputes among users, and/or your transportation to or from, attendance at, or the actions of you or other persons at an event or gathering. You further waive any and all rights and benefits otherwise conferred by any statutory or non-statutory law of any jurisdiction that would purport to limit the scope of a release or waiver.
- The materials on the HeyTurlock web site are provided “as is”. HeyTurlock makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HeyTurlock does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. All event details should be verified by the user with the original source.
- In no event shall HeyTurlock or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HeyTurlock’s Internet site, even if HeyTurlock or a HeyTurlock authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- The materials appearing on HeyTurlock’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HeyTurlock does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HeyTurlock may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HeyTurlock does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- HeyTurlock has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HeyTurlock of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Any claim relating to HeyTurlock’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.